- The Terms and conditions mentioned here apply to our main website, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing our website, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no further notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Submissions or opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
- Certain services and related features that may be made available on the site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Anything that you submit to the site and/or provide us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any submissions.
- Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
- In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such a demand will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within 2 days. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of credit or debit card.
- We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Pakistani copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
- Any disputes, controversies, or differences arising out of the implementation, interpretation, performance of these Terms and Conditions, shall be finally settled through arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the rules of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field and is independent of either party. The venue of the arbitration shall be Lahore. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be Urdu. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction and enforced in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1995 Chapter No. 4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through competent courts.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Pakistan. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Pakistan courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.