This page discloses the information-gathering and dissemination practices for this website www.minniecraft.com.
- We do not share or sell e-mail addresses or any other personally identifiable information about our Web visitors.
- Besides e-mail addresses, the information we may request on our Webforms includes names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and descriptive information. We use this information to respond to specific requests, to personalize our communications, to communicate with subsets of our target audience, or to allow visitors to identify themselves when making use of such features as website comments. If you do not wish to use our Webforms, please see our contact page for alternate ways to communicate with Minnie Craft.
- Some Team members of Minnie Craft staff are authorized to cross-check information collected by this website against information stored in Minnie Craft databases (maintained elsewhere). Minnie Craft does not retain external data; when we are authorized to access Minnie Craft data, we handle it very carefully, use it only for specific business purposes, and then discard it using secure means.
- Our website uses Google Analytics tracking software. We use it to generate statistical reports and learn how people use our website. We share information about our Web traffic with business partners (such as advertisers), but these reports never contain personally identifiable information.
- Our website uses third-party sharing tools (such as a tool that allows you to e-mail articles to friends by clicking a link on our pages).
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
- You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Note: Minnie Craft reserves the right to change this policy from time to time, without advance notice. We will update the effective date whenever this occurs.